Tuesday 29 May 2012

Out with the old, in with the new.


Hey, come back. I'm not calling you old. I am referring to technology and gadgets. Even if you are old, you can stay and look around my new iPhone blog and hopefully appreciate why I love the iPhone so much. It is fantastic, and it has personally enabled me to keep in contact in real time with my family back home in England using FaceTime. It puts the whole world at your fingertips, and there is nothing it can't do or help you do. Well, it can't make a cup of tea "yet;" but I am sure I could configure it to turn the kettle on remotely.

My iPhone is simply amazing. It is compact, lightweight, and the best thing since sliced bread. It would not surprise me if one day it did slice bread! I was going to make a list of all the brilliant things my iPhone can do, but there are too many to type. Click
here if you are still not convinced. Go on, admit it, you want one now, right?

Here is a video with a few photos taken on my iPhone 4 while on holiday in Cornwall, England last year. Enjoy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment